Recent advances in the genetics of distal hereditary motor neuropathy give insight to a disease mechanism involving copper homeostasis that may extend to other motor neuron disorders
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 23–34, January 2011
How to Cite
Merner, N., Dion, P. and Rouleau, G. (2011), Recent advances in the genetics of distal hereditary motor neuropathy give insight to a disease mechanism involving copper homeostasis that may extend to other motor neuron disorders. Clinical Genetics, 79: 23–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01591.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 NOV 2010 06:55PM EST
- Received 5 November 2010, revised and accepted for publication 15 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.