Clinical findings in patients with GLI2 mutations – phenotypic variability
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 70–75, January 2012
How to Cite
Bertolacini, C., Ribeiro-Bicudo, L., Petrin, A., Richieri-Costa, A. and Murray, J. (2012), Clinical findings in patients with GLI2 mutations – phenotypic variability. Clinical Genetics, 81: 70–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01606.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 08:10AM EST
- Received 24 September 2010, revised and accepted for publication 30 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.