A novel PTF1A mutation in a patient with severe pancreatic and cerebellar involvement
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Exome Sequencing
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 196–198, August 2011
How to Cite
Al-Shammari, M., Al-Husain, M., Al-Kharfy, T. and Alkuraya, F. (2011), A novel PTF1A mutation in a patient with severe pancreatic and cerebellar involvement. Clinical Genetics, 80: 196–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01613.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.