Myotonia congenita and myotonic dystrophy in the same family: coexistence of a CLCN1 mutation and expansion in the CNBP (ZNF9) gene
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 574–580, December 2011
How to Cite
Sun, C., Van Ghelue, M., Tranebjærg, L., Thyssen, F., Nilssen, Ø. and Torbergsen, T. (2011), Myotonia congenita and myotonic dystrophy in the same family: coexistence of a CLCN1 mutation and expansion in the CNBP (ZNF9) gene. Clinical Genetics, 80: 574–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2010.01616.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2010 10:38AM EST
- Received 18 August 2010, revised and accepted for publication 13 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.