Clinical phenotype variability in patients with hereditary spastic paraplegia type 5 associated with CYP7B1 mutations
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 150–157, February 2012
How to Cite
Arnoldi, A., Crimella, C., Tenderini, E., Martinuzzi, A., D'Angelo, M., Musumeci, O., Toscano, A., Scarlato, M., Fantin, M., Bresolin, N. and Bassi, M. (2012), Clinical phenotype variability in patients with hereditary spastic paraplegia type 5 associated with CYP7B1 mutations. Clinical Genetics, 81: 150–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01624.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2011 06:51AM EST
- Received 24 September 2010, revised and accepted for publication 22 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.