Current address: Department of Laboratory Medicine, Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA, USA
A recurrent 1.71 Mb genomic imbalance at 2q13 increases the risk of developmental delay and dysmorphism
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 257–264, March 2012
How to Cite
Yu, H., Hawash, K., Picker, J., Stoler, J., Urion, D., Wu, B.-L. and Shen, Y. (2012), A recurrent 1.71 Mb genomic imbalance at 2q13 increases the risk of developmental delay and dysmorphism. Clinical Genetics, 81: 257–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01637.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2011 05:47PM EST
- Received 17 October 2010, revised and accepted for publication 18 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.