Current address: Provincial Medical Genetics Program, Department of Medical Genetics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Clinical, biochemical and molecular characterization of Cystinuria in a cohort of 12 patients
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 47–55, January 2012
How to Cite
Barbosa, M., Lopes, A., Mota, C., Martins, E., Oliveira, J., Alves, S., De Bonis, P., do Céu Mota, M., Dias, C., Rodrigues-Santos, P., Fortuna, A., Quelhas, D., Lacerda, L., Bisceglia, L. and Cardoso, M. (2012), Clinical, biochemical and molecular characterization of Cystinuria in a cohort of 12 patients. Clinical Genetics, 81: 47–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01638.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2011 05:47PM EST
- Received 11 September 2010, accepted for publication 18 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.