Novel glucokinase mutations in patients with monogenic diabetes – clinical outline of GCK-MD and potential for founder effect in Slavic population
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 278–283, March 2012
How to Cite
Borowiec, M., Antosik, K., Fendler, W., Deja, G., Jarosz-Chobot, P., Mysliwiec, M., Zmyslowska, A., Malecki, M., Szadkowska, A. and Mlynarski, W. (2012), Novel glucokinase mutations in patients with monogenic diabetes – clinical outline of GCK-MD and potential for founder effect in Slavic population. Clinical Genetics, 81: 278–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01656.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2011 09:12AM EST
- Received 6 September 2010, revised and accepted for publication 21 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.