Novel mutation in GLRB in a large family with hereditary hyperekplexia
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 479–484, May 2012
How to Cite
Al-Owain, M., Colak, D., Al-Bakheet, A., Al-Hashmi, N., Shuaib, T., Al-Hemidan, A., Aldhalaan, H., Rahbeeni, Z., Al-Sayed, M., Al-Younes, B., Ozand, P. and Kaya, N. (2012), Novel mutation in GLRB in a large family with hereditary hyperekplexia. Clinical Genetics, 81: 479–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01661.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAR 2011 12:33PM EST
- Received 28 November 2010, revised and accepted for publication 4 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.