Fabry disease in children and response to enzyme replacement therapy: results from the Fabry Outcome Survey
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 485–490, May 2012
How to Cite
Ramaswami, U., Parini, R., Pintos-Morell, G., Kalkum, G., Kampmann, C., Beck, M. and on behalf of the FOS Investigators (2012), Fabry disease in children and response to enzyme replacement therapy: results from the Fabry Outcome Survey. Clinical Genetics, 81: 485–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01671.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2011 01:12PM EST
- Received 29 December 2010, revised and accepted for publication 29 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.