Mucopolysaccharidosis I mutations in Chinese patients: identification of 27 novel mutations and 6 cases involving prenatal diagnosis
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 443–452, May 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X., Zhang, W., Shi, H., Qiu, Z., Meng, Y., Yao, F. and Wei, M. (2012), Mucopolysaccharidosis I mutations in Chinese patients: identification of 27 novel mutations and 6 cases involving prenatal diagnosis. Clinical Genetics, 81: 443–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01680.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2011 05:28AM EST
- Received 21 December 2010, revised and accepted for publication 4 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.