SHE Zaidi and M Faiyaz-Ul-Haque are the joint first authors.
Clinical and molecular findings of 13 families from Saudi Arabia and a family from Sudan with homocystinuria
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 563–570, June 2012
How to Cite
Zaidi, S., Faiyaz-Ul-Haque, M., Shuaib, T., Balobaid, A., Rahbeeni, Z., Abalkhail, H., Al-Abdullatif, A., Al-Hassnan, Z., Peltekova, I. and Al-Owain, M. (2012), Clinical and molecular findings of 13 families from Saudi Arabia and a family from Sudan with homocystinuria. Clinical Genetics, 81: 563–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01690.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2011 11:17AM EST
- Received 28 January 2011, revised and accepted for publication 20 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.