Strategies for exome and genome sequence data analysis in disease-gene discovery projects
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Special Issue: Exome Sequencing
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 127–132, August 2011
How to Cite
Robinson, P., Krawitz, P. and Mundlos, S. (2011), Strategies for exome and genome sequence data analysis in disease-gene discovery projects. Clinical Genetics, 80: 127–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01713.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAY 2011 10:12AM EST
- Received 9 May 2011, revised and accepted for publication 20 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.