These authors contributed equally.
Exome sequencing in a family segregating for celiac disease
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 University Medical Center Groningen, NL
Special Issue: Exome Sequencing
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 138–147, August 2011
How to Cite
Szperl, A., Ricaño-Ponce, I., Li, J., Deelen, P., Kanterakis, A., Plagnol, V., van Dijk, F., Westra, H., Trynka, G., Mulder, C., Swertz, M., Wijmenga, C. and Zheng, H. C. (2011), Exome sequencing in a family segregating for celiac disease. Clinical Genetics, 80: 138–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01714.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2011 05:56AM EST
- Received 9 May 2011, revised and accepted for publication 24 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.