Evidence for disease penetrance relating to CNV size: Pelizaeus–Merzbacher disease and manifesting carriers with a familial 11 Mb duplication at Xq22
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 532–541, June 2012
How to Cite
Carvalho, C., Bartnik, M., Pehlivan, D., Fang, P., Shen, J. and Lupski, J. (2012), Evidence for disease penetrance relating to CNV size: Pelizaeus–Merzbacher disease and manifesting carriers with a familial 11 Mb duplication at Xq22. Clinical Genetics, 81: 532–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01716.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2011 05:18AM EST
- Received 18 January 2011, revised and accepted for publication 25 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.