Fabry disease ‘The New Great Imposter’: results of the French Observatoire in Internal Medicine Departments (FIMeD)
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 571–577, June 2012
How to Cite
Lidove, O., Kaminsky, P., Hachulla, E., Leguy-Seguin, V., Lavigne, C., Marie, I., Maillot, F., Serratrice, C., Masseau, A., Chérin, P., Cabane, J., Noel, E. and on behalf of the FIMeD investigators (2012), Fabry disease ‘The New Great Imposter’: results of the French Observatoire in Internal Medicine Departments (FIMeD). Clinical Genetics, 81: 571–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01718.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2011 05:19AM EST
- Received 13 December 2010, revised and accepted for publication 25 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.