Rana A. Ali and Atteeq U. Rehman contributed equally to this work.
DFNB86, a novel autosomal recessive non-syndromic deafness locus on chromosome 16p13.3
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 498–500, May 2012
How to Cite
Ali, R., Rehman, A., Khan, S., Husnain, T., Riazuddin, S., Friedman, T., Ahmed, Z. and Riazuddin, S. (2012), DFNB86, a novel autosomal recessive non-syndromic deafness locus on chromosome 16p13.3. Clinical Genetics, 81: 498–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01729.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.