Both these authors contributed equally to this work.
CCBE1 mutations can cause a mild, atypical form of generalized lymphatic dysplasia but are not a common cause of non-immune hydrops fetalis
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 191–197, February 2012
How to Cite
Connell, F., Kalidas, K., Ostergaard, P., Brice, G., Murday, V., Mortimer, P., Jeffrey, I., Jeffery, S. and Mansour, S. (2012), CCBE1 mutations can cause a mild, atypical form of generalized lymphatic dysplasia but are not a common cause of non-immune hydrops fetalis. Clinical Genetics, 81: 191–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01731.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!