Two novel germline KRAS mutations: expanding the molecular and clinical phenotype
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 590–594, June 2012
How to Cite
Stark, Z., Gillessen-Kaesbach, G., Ryan, M., Cirstea, I., Gremer, L., Ahmadian, M., Savarirayan, R. and Zenker, M. (2012), Two novel germline KRAS mutations: expanding the molecular and clinical phenotype. Clinical Genetics, 81: 590–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01754.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2011 09:27AM EST
- Received 17 April 2011, revised and accepted for publication 25 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.