Same gene, surprising difference: adult neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis linked to CLN6, mutated in variant late-infantile form
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 505–506, December 2011
How to Cite
Kay, C. (2011), Same gene, surprising difference: adult neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis linked to CLN6, mutated in variant late-infantile form. Clinical Genetics, 80: 505–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01761.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2011 07:19PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.