‘Silent’ carriage of two familial Mediterranean fever gene mutations in large families with only a single identified patient
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 288–291, September 2012
How to Cite
Camus, D., Shinar, Y., Aamar, S., Langevitz, P., Ben-Zvi, I., Livneh, A. and Lidar, M. (2012), ‘Silent’ carriage of two familial Mediterranean fever gene mutations in large families with only a single identified patient. Clinical Genetics, 82: 288–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01785.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Received 26 April 2011, revised and accepted for publication 7 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!