Doubling the referral rate of monogenic diabetes through a nationwide information campaign – update on glucokinase gene mutations in a Polish cohort
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 587–590, December 2012
How to Cite
Borowiec, M., Fendler, W., Antosik, K., Baranowska, A., Gnys, P., Zmyslowska, A., Malecki, M. and Mlynarski, W. (2012), Doubling the referral rate of monogenic diabetes through a nationwide information campaign – update on glucokinase gene mutations in a Polish cohort. Clinical Genetics, 82: 587–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01803.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2011 03:18PM EST
- Received 6 September 2011, revised and accepted for publication 25 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!