Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Cystic fibrosis mutations for p.F508del compound heterozygotes predict sweat chloride levels and pancreatic sufficiency
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 546–551, December 2012
How to Cite
Sebro, R., Levy, H., Schneck, K., Dimmock, D., Raby, B., Cannon, C., Broeckel, U. and Risch, N. (2012), Cystic fibrosis mutations for p.F508del compound heterozygotes predict sweat chloride levels and pancreatic sufficiency. Clinical Genetics, 82: 546–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01804.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2011 03:19PM EST
- Received 3 September 2011, revised and accepted for publication 25 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.