The introduction of a choice to learn pre-symptomatic DNA test results for BRCA or Lynch syndrome either face-to-face or by letter
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 421–429, May 2012
How to Cite
Voorwinden, J., Jaspers, J., ter Beest, J., Kievit, Y., Sijmons, R. and Oosterwijk, J. (2012), The introduction of a choice to learn pre-symptomatic DNA test results for BRCA or Lynch syndrome either face-to-face or by letter. Clinical Genetics, 81: 421–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01811.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2011 12:56PM EST
- Received 4 August 2011, revised and accepted for publication 14 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.