Isolated cardiomyopathy caused by a DMD nonsense mutation in somatic mosaicism: genetic normalization in skeletal muscle
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 574–578, December 2012
How to Cite
Juan-Mateu, J., Paradas, C., Olivé, M., Verdura, E., Rivas, E., González-Quereda, L., Rodríguez, M., Baiget, M. and Gallano, P. (2012), Isolated cardiomyopathy caused by a DMD nonsense mutation in somatic mosaicism: genetic normalization in skeletal muscle. Clinical Genetics, 82: 574–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01814.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2011 12:56PM EST
- Received 1 September 2011, revised and accepted for publication 14 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.