When ‘UPS’ fails to deliver: a novel gene associated with the ubiquitin–proteasome system causes familial ALS
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 2, page 125, February 2012
How to Cite
Petkau, T. (2012), When ‘UPS’ fails to deliver: a novel gene associated with the ubiquitin–proteasome system causes familial ALS. Clinical Genetics, 81: 125. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01815.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2011 12:56PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.