FOXG1 mutations in Japanese patients with the congenital variant of Rett syndrome
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 569–573, December 2012
How to Cite
Takahashi, S., Matsumoto, N., Okayama, A., Suzuki, N., Araki, A., Okajima, K., Tanaka, H. and Miyamoto, A. (2012), FOXG1 mutations in Japanese patients with the congenital variant of Rett syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 82: 569–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01819.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2011 06:53AM EST
- Received 6 September 2011, revised and accepted for publication 28 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.