It is ALL about the 6p22 histone gene cluster: characterizing the unique genetic features of Down's syndrome patients
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 364–365, April 2012
How to Cite
Ladha, S. (2012), It is ALL about the 6p22 histone gene cluster: characterizing the unique genetic features of Down's syndrome patients. Clinical Genetics, 81: 364–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2011.01837.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2011 09:42AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.