Increased incidence of aberrant DNA methylation within diverse imprinted gene loci outside of IGF2/H19 in Silver–Russell syndrome
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 366–377, April 2012
How to Cite
Kannenberg, K., Urban, C. and Binder, G. (2012), Increased incidence of aberrant DNA methylation within diverse imprinted gene loci outside of IGF2/H19 in Silver–Russell syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 81: 366–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01844.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2012 09:12PM EST
- Received 21 November 2011, revised and accepted for publication 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.