Array CGH in patients with developmental delay or intellectual disability: are there phenotypic clues to pathogenic copy number variants?
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 53–65, January 2013
How to Cite
Shoukier, M., Klein, N., Auber, B., Wickert, J., Schröder, J., Zoll, B., Burfeind, P., Bartels, I., Alsat, E., Lingen, M., Grzmil, P., Schulze, S., Keyser, J., Weise, D., Borchers, M., Hobbiebrunken, E., Röbl, M., Gärtner, J., Brockmann, K. and Zirn, B. (2013), Array CGH in patients with developmental delay or intellectual disability: are there phenotypic clues to pathogenic copy number variants?. Clinical Genetics, 83: 53–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01850.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2012 09:32AM EST
- Received 1 November 2011, revised and accepted for publication 23 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.