A puzzle over several decades: eye anomalies with FRAS1 and STRA6 mutations in the same family
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 162–168, February 2013
How to Cite
Ng, W., Pasutto, F., Bardakjian, T., Wilson, M., Watson, G., Schneider, A., Mackey, D., Grigg, J., Zenker, M. and Jamieson, R. (2013), A puzzle over several decades: eye anomalies with FRAS1 and STRA6 mutations in the same family. Clinical Genetics, 83: 162–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01851.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2012 09:34AM EST
- Received 12 November 2011, revised and accepted for publication 20 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.