These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Double heterozygous mutations of MITF and PAX3 result in Waardenburg syndrome with increased penetrance in pigmentary defects
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 78–82, January 2013
How to Cite
Yang, T., Li, X., Huang, Q., Li, L., Chai, Y., Sun, L., Wang, X., Zhu, Y., Wang, Z., Huang, Z., Li, Y. and Wu, H. (2013), Double heterozygous mutations of MITF and PAX3 result in Waardenburg syndrome with increased penetrance in pigmentary defects. Clinical Genetics, 83: 78–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01853.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 07:16PM EST
- Received 24 November 2011, revised and accepted for publication 7 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!