These authors equally contributed to this article.
MODY type 2 P59S GCK mutant: founder effect in South of Italy
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 83–87, January 2013
How to Cite
Delvecchio, M., Ludovico, O., Bellacchio, E., Stallone, R., Palladino, T., Mastroianno, S., Zelante, L., Sacco, M., Trischitta, V. and Carella, M. (2013), MODY type 2 P59S GCK mutant: founder effect in South of Italy. Clinical Genetics, 83: 83–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01856.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2012 11:01AM EST
- Received 27 October 2011, revised and accepted for publication 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.