These authors contributed equally.
Somatic mosaicism in a mother of two children with Pitt–Hopkins syndrome
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 73–77, January 2013
How to Cite
Steinbusch, C., van Roozendaal, K., Tserpelis, D., Smeets, E., Kranenburg-de Koning, T., de Waal, K., Zweier, C., Rauch, A., Hennekam, R., Blok, M. and Schrander-Stumpel, C. (2013), Somatic mosaicism in a mother of two children with Pitt–Hopkins syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 83: 73–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01857.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2012 11:02AM EST
- Received 24 November 2011, revised and accepted for publication 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.