The Ehlers–Danlos syndrome, a disorder with many faces
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 1–11, July 2012
How to Cite
De Paepe, A. and Malfait, F. (2012), The Ehlers–Danlos syndrome, a disorder with many faces. Clinical Genetics, 82: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01858.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2012 08:35AM EST
- Received 1 December 2011, revised and accepted for publication 13 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.