Direct to consumer genetic testing: a systematic review of position statements, policies and recommendations
Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 210–218, September 2012
How to Cite
Skirton, H., Goldsmith, L., Jackson, L. and O'Connor, A. (2012), Direct to consumer genetic testing: a systematic review of position statements, policies and recommendations. Clinical Genetics, 82: 210–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01863.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 01:20PM EST
- Received 16 December 2011, revised and accepted for publication 24 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.