Next-generation sequencing: ready for the clinics?
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 503–510, June 2012
How to Cite
Desai, A. and Jere, A. (2012), Next-generation sequencing: ready for the clinics?. Clinical Genetics, 81: 503–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01865.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 FEB 2012 01:59PM EST
- Received 7 September 2011, revised and accepted for publication 23 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.