Targeted massively parallel sequencing provides comprehensive genetic diagnosis for patients with disorders of sex development
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January 2013
How to Cite
Arboleda, V., Lee, H., Sánchez, F., Délot, E., Sandberg, D., Grody, W., Nelson, S. and Vilain, E. (2013), Targeted massively parallel sequencing provides comprehensive genetic diagnosis for patients with disorders of sex development. Clinical Genetics, 83: 35–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01879.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 12:28PM EST
- Received 19 January 2012, revised and accepted for publication 15 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!