These authors made equal contribution to this work.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Atypical presentation and a novel mutation in ALMS1: implications for clinical and molecular diagnostic strategies for Alström syndrome
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 96–98, January 2013
How to Cite
Taşdemir, S., Güzel-Ozantürk, A., Marshall, J., Collin, G., Özgül, R., Narin, N., Dündar, M. and Naggert, J. (2013), Atypical presentation and a novel mutation in ALMS1: implications for clinical and molecular diagnostic strategies for Alström syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 83: 96–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01883.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.