Parent–child exome sequencing identifiesa de novo truncating mutation in TCF4 in non-syndromic intellectual disability
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 198–200, February 2013
How to Cite
Hamdan, F. F., Daoud, H., Patry, L., Dionne-Laporte, A., Spiegelman, D., Dobrzeniecka, S., Rouleau, G. A. and Michaud, J. L. (2013), Parent–child exome sequencing identifiesa de novo truncating mutation in TCF4 in non-syndromic intellectual disability. Clinical Genetics, 83: 198–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01890.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.