LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
New CBP mutations in Brazilian patients with Rubinstein–Taybi syndrome
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 291–292, March 2013
How to Cite
Suzuki, K., Torres, L., Sugayama, S., Aguiar Alves, B. d. C., Moreira-Filho, C. and Carneiro-Sampaio, M. (2013), New CBP mutations in Brazilian patients with Rubinstein–Taybi syndrome. Clinical Genetics, 83: 291–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01894.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.