These authors contributed equally to this work.
Whole exome sequencing identifies a novel mutation in the transglutaminase 6 gene for spinocerebellar ataxia in a Chinese family
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 269–273, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Pang, S., Song, Y., Kung, M., Ho, S.-L. and Sham, P.-C. (2013), Whole exome sequencing identifies a novel mutation in the transglutaminase 6 gene for spinocerebellar ataxia in a Chinese family. Clinical Genetics, 83: 269–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01895.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2012 11:02AM EST
- Received 20 February 2012, revised and accepted for publication 26 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.