SPG7 mutational screening in spastic paraplegia patients supports a dominant effect for some mutations and a pathogenic role for p.A510V
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 257–262, March 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Ferrero, E., Coto, E., Beetz, C., Gámez, J., Corao, A., Díaz, M., Esteban, J., del Castillo, E., Moris, G., Infante, J., Menéndez, M., Pascual-Pascual, S., López de Munaín, A., Garcia-Barcina, M. and Alvarez, V. (2013), SPG7 mutational screening in spastic paraplegia patients supports a dominant effect for some mutations and a pathogenic role for p.A510V. Clinical Genetics, 83: 257–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01896.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2012 05:18AM EST
- Received 1 March 2012, revised and accepted for publication 1 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.