R. H. has received funding from Novartis, Roche, Seaside Therapeutics, Curemark and Forest Pharmaceuticals for treatment studies in fragile X syndrome or autism. She is also on the Fragile X Advisory Counsel of Novartis as a consultant. There is no conflict of interest to be declared from the other authors.
The fragile X-associated tremor ataxia syndrome (FXTAS) in Indonesia
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 263–268, March 2013
How to Cite
The fragile X-associated tremor ataxia syndrome (FXTAS) in Indonesia, , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2012 12:42PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Seaside Therapeutics
- Forest Pharmaceuticals