These authors contributed equally to this work.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Estimation of survival in Spinocerebellar Ataxia type 2 Cuban patients
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 293–294, March 2013
How to Cite
Almaguer-Mederos, L., Aguilera Rodríguez, R., González Zaldivar, Y., Almaguer Gotay, D., Cuello Almarales, D., Laffita Mesa, J., Vázquez Mojena, Y., Zayas Feria, P., Auburger, G., Gispert, S. and Velásquez Pérez, L. (2013), Estimation of survival in Spinocerebellar Ataxia type 2 Cuban patients. Clinical Genetics, 83: 293–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01902.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- Cuban Ministry of Public Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.