SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOURAL RESEARCH IN CLINICAL GENETICS
Primary care physicians' knowledge of and experience with pharmacogenetic testing
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 388–394, October 2012
How to Cite
Primary care physicians' knowledge of and experience with pharmacogenetic testing., , , , .
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2012 12:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM081416-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.