LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Successful long-term enzyme replacement therapy in a young adult with Fabry disease
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 395–396, April 2013
How to Cite
Kampmann, C., Kalkum, G., Beck, M. and Whybra, C. (2013), Successful long-term enzyme replacement therapy in a young adult with Fabry disease. Clinical Genetics, 83: 395–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.2012.01916.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Genzyme Co
- Shire HGT
- Actelion and Biomarin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.