Nothing to declare.
Germline RAD51C mutations in ovarian cancer susceptibility
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 332–336, April 2013
How to Cite
Germline RAD51C mutations in ovarian cancer susceptibility, , , , , , , , , , , .
This paper is dedicated to the memory of Nathalie Davids who actively participated in this work.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 12:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.