The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Large deletions and splicing-site mutations in the STK11 gene in Peutz-Jeghers Chilean families
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 365–369, April 2013
How to Cite
Large deletions and splicing-site mutations in the STK11 gene in Peutz-Jeghers Chilean families, , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- Clínica Las Condes
This article has been cited by:
- 1Specific Alu elements involved in a significant percentage of copy number variations of the STK11 gene in patients with Peutz–Jeghers syndrome, Familial Cancer, 2015,, , , , ,