The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Large deletions and splicing-site mutations in the STK11 gene in Peutz-Jeghers Chilean families
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 365–369, April 2013
How to Cite
Large deletions and splicing-site mutations in the STK11 gene in Peutz-Jeghers Chilean families, , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 09:57AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- Clínica Las Condes
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.